Acupuncture can treat numerous health conditions, whether physical, mental or emotional. Some serious health issues can also be treated or alleviated with acupuncture. Discover the wide range of health problems acupuncture can treat below:
- Mental/Emotional disorders and/or symptoms – Stress, depression, headaches, insomnia, and anxiety can be treated with acupuncture.
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) & Hormonal Imbalances – Cramps, mood swings, breast tenderness, food cravings, fatigue, and bloating are just a handful of PMS symptoms that acupuncture can ease.
- Weight Loss – If you need help on your weight loss journey, acupuncture can aid in your efforts. Acupuncture helps your body metabolize food more effectively and helps you lose weight during the process. It also helps to lower cortisol levels which help you to lose more weight.
- Skin conditions – Psoriasis, eczema, acne, and scars can be healed through acupuncture.
- Pain – One of the most common conditions that acupuncture treats is pain e.g., back pain and sports injuries, stress-related neck pain, knee pain, etc.
Many other health conditions can be alleviated with acupuncture. If you’d like to know if acupuncture can help you, please contact us to find out more about acupuncture and our professional services.